CANADIAN COACHIES--Ques !

Dec 22, 2011
Hey girls!

I've been dying to get a PCE Discount just once. I have never even received one. I live in Canada, I'm just wondering if we also get PCE Discounts and if so how can I even get one, my name has been in the system for almost two years now, ughhhhhh :wondering:-s

I keep hearing of girls getting multiples, maybe it just doesnt happen here in Canada? :shrugs::shrugs:

If anybody also lives in Canada and has any inforamtion what so ever about upcoming PCE Events or would be so willing to offer me there code I would appreciate it more than anything. I did not get anything coach as a gift this year so I am hoping that I can somehow get a discount in the upcoming months

Thank you ! :blush:

Hey girls!

I've been dying to get a PCE Discount just once. I have never even received one. I live in Canada, I'm just wondering if we also get PCE Discounts and if so how can I even get one, my name has been in the system for almost two years now, ughhhhhh :wondering:-s

I keep hearing of girls getting multiples, maybe it just doesnt happen here in Canada? :shrugs::shrugs:

If anybody also lives in Canada and has any inforamtion what so ever about upcoming PCE Events or would be so willing to offer me there code I would appreciate it more than anything. I did not get anything coach as a gift this year so I am hoping that I can somehow get a discount in the upcoming months

Thank you ! :blush:

Yes, we get PCE discounts here all the time :smile:. Do you have a good relationship with your store / specific SA? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the PCE distribution, but perhaps if you build a relationship with your store / SA, they might off you the discount when the time comes around? :smile:

I live in Canada and don't even live close to a Coach store and don't have a good relationship with any SA's! The closest store is 2 1/2 hours away and I got the last two PCE's after only buying a mini skinny in September LOL!
I buy mostly on Ebay since I only get to the actual store maybe twice a year...and the closest outlet is I think a 4 hour drive for me, so I don't have the outlet option either.
I think it's totally random who gets them. I just wish they would send me one on a month that I had to be in Toronto so I could buy something with it instead of giving it away LOL!

I live in Canada and don't even live close to a Coach store and don't have a good relationship with any SA's! The closest store is 2 1/2 hours away and I got the last two PCE's after only buying a mini skinny in September LOL!
I buy mostly on Ebay since I only get to the actual store maybe twice a year...and the closest outlet is I think a 4 hour drive for me, so I don't have the outlet option either.
I think it's totally random who gets them. I just wish they would send me one on a month that I had to be in Toronto so I could buy something with it instead of giving it away LOL!

You know if you do a phone order from any store they will let you use your PCE! That's what I do !

[/B]

You know if you do a phone order from any store they will let you use your PCE! That's what I do !

I know but the things on my wishlist I need to see if they will fit first! I want the universal cases, but next time I go I will see if my phone fits and then I can get one with the next PCE if I get it.