A vintage mini flap refurbished! Wanna see?

What a huge difference!!!! Now she's good as new. Thanks for sharing the before/after. What an amazing transformation! I have a collection of leather products I use but mostly Meltonian or Cadillac brands. To me they work equally well. There's a huge thread in the main forum about different products tpfers use.

Can you please give me a link to the thread if it is not too much to ask? I did a search but nothing came up.

WOW, the after shots are fabulous!
Thank you!

looks absolutely brand new! where is the place who did the work located??
Thanks! I took it into the Chanel boutique at South Coast Plaza and I guess they sent it to the Leather Surgeons because that is what it says on the tag.

WOW what a renovation ...
Thanks.

Wow this makes me not so afraid to buy "preloved" Chanels if they can end up looking new again. :biggrin:
Yeah don't be afraid to buy preloved! You can find great bags for really good deals. I actually found this bag at a thrift store for...wait for it...$55! It was originally $59 but I asked the guy if he could go down on the price a little bit since it was so stained. He dropped it a whole $4, lol. I was not sure if it was able to get refurbished because there were so many stains so it was kind of a gamble. But I figured that if it could get refurbished, it would be a great deal. I am glad I took that gamble because now I have a wonderful white vintage flap! :smile:

Wow! It looks great! How does the leather feel post-refurbishment?

Thank you! The leather has lost it's softness :/ but that is the norm when a bag gets redyed.

Looks great! I'm more compelled now to get a white bag!

Haha I was and still am scared to pay full price for a white bag because I wear a lot of dark colors so I am scared about color transfer. I am going to read up on leather protectors and purchase one before I use this bag. Don't want to get it stained and have to send it in for refurbishment again!