A vintage mini flap refurbished! Wanna see?

Wow! What a great job! Look brand new now:smile:

Wow!!! I am amazed at what a great job they did!! Your bag looks beautiful!

The bag is gorgeous, and I love the idea that a vintage bag has been saved!

Wow it's excellent! Congrats :biggrin:

great comeback

very nice!

Wow..great job.

Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

I found the pictures I mentioned earlier in a folder on my computer!! I guess I accidentally saved it to the wrong folder. Here are some more pics of the bag BEFORE the refurbishment.

124ixy9.jpg

2lw9s2.jpg

2ew1ufs.jpg

Thanks! That's what I was thinking...but shouldn't they have charged me less since they didn't actually replace the hardware? This was my first time refurbishing a bag so I don't know how all that works.

Thanks! :smile:

I have no idea dear. If it bothers u so much, why don't u contact them and ask.... (I would)

Your bag looks great! Thanks for sharing this amazing transformation!!

As for being charged for the hardware, I'd go with what Israeli_flava said and just ask but I have a thought: I've only had my Gucci and Balenciaga bags fixed up (both had been bought new but used heavily for 1-2 years).

Balenciaga did not tell me how much it would be until they received the bag ($75 total repaint) while Gucci had rates for many different nuances they'd possibly have to tend to. My SA and I agreed on marking off two minor things and I was charged accordingly but they actually fixed everything and didn't charge more.

My point is that maybe your bag was sent off as needing total refurbishment and you were charged accordingly prematurely? -did you have to pay up front?