How do I manage my posts?

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
Can someone please tell me how to manage my posts? I've been using purse forum for a while now and i still dont know how to manage my posts, for instance, edit or delete my posts or polls, delete my attachments, etc. Thank you.

Can someone please tell me how to manage my posts? I've been using purse forum for a while now and i still dont know how to manage my posts, for instance, edit or delete my posts or polls, delete my attachments, etc. Thank you.
I don't know how to do everything you ask, but I know that you should post this in another section of the forum that deals with technical problems. As far as editing a post, you can only do that within 15 minutes of the time that you posted it. If your attachments were hosted on an outside service like Photobucket, then moving them in your Photobucket account will make them disappear. Anything else that you want to delete, I believe you have to ask the administrators to do that for you.

I don't know how to do everything you ask, but I know that you should post this in another section of the forum that deals with technical problems. As far as editing a post, you can only do that within 15 minutes of the time that you posted it. If your attachments were hosted on an outside service like Photobucket, then moving them in your Photobucket account will make them disappear. Anything else that you want to delete, I believe you have to ask the administrators to do that for you.
Thank you Whateve, thats very helpful, i will do just that :tup:

:yes:
We typically don't allow deletions of content, so please make SURE you're cool w/ the whole internet seeing everything you post here.
We do allow a brief time to edit for typos, adding info, etc. . .