***Holy Grails Club***

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Post your Holy Grails here..............

Do you have your HG now or are you still searching:search: for it? My HG was my caramel '03 city but I sold it b/c the city was too small for me but I have decided that these 2 bags are my HG's now~ I can't choose one over the other~ and if you have a picture of your HG please post her!!!:yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03186.JPG
    DSC03186.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 3,583
Zacorey - Great thread idea! I'd love to know other's holy grails. I don't have too many yet since I'm still a newbie (but I know for sure that Rouge Theatre First is one of them!)

Powderpuff - Thanks for all those pics! I counted, and you have FOUR holy grails =) LOL. Which one do you think is the "holiest" of them all?

rouge threatre day and magenta day

i'm currently eyeing a cornflower day on ebay, but do i NEED that many days?

well, since it's called a DAY, maybe i should have one for each DAY of the week!

:roflmfao:

Reactions: Monz1987
Zacorey - Great thread idea! I'd love to know other's holy grails. I don't have too many yet since I'm still a newbie (but I know for sure that Rouge Theatre First is one of them!)

Powderpuff - Thanks for all those pics! I counted, and you have FOUR holy grails =) LOL. Which one do you think is the "holiest" of them all?

I couldn't decide. I tried, I really did. I love the BG, Eggplant and Turq equally and but i do like my Pebbled a little more than the regular falt brass, BUT I love the slinky feel of the regular flat brass. So I have 4 holy grails.:P i need to take pics wearing the Turq. and BG. These are recent and I guess I never took pics wearing them.

My 04 Black Twiggy with Pewter Hardware. I haven't seen another one posted. Plenty of Citys and Firsts, but no Twiggys. Fiatflux found her, but didn't like the Twiggy, so agreed to sell her to me. I love her! I am really not jonesing for anything else right now. I have amassed quite a collection and need to take a break : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

attachment.php

Attachments

• Black Twiggy 04 Post Front.jpg
    Black Twiggy 04 Post Front.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 3,534