CALLING MAHINA OWNERS: typo in booklet

graham

'Will Work For Bags'
O.G.
Aug 26, 2010
Hello all,

Was purging/organizing my bffs closet I got side tracked and started reading the Mahina Care Booklet when I noticed the following verbiage:

" Keep away your product from water. Should it get wet, dyed it dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth."

Could any of you wonderful Mahina owners out there take a look in your booklets and see if it reads the same?

Regarding authenticity: she purchased the bag via Fashionphile a couple years ago. Looking it over it seems legit.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• holiday party 2011 009.jpg
    holiday party 2011 009.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 195
  • holiday party 2011 010.jpg
    holiday party 2011 010.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 170
  • holiday party 2011 011.jpg
    holiday party 2011 011.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 163
Hello all,

Was purging/organizing my bffs closet I got side tracked and started reading the Mahina Care Booklet when I noticed the following verbiage:

" Keep away your product from water. Should it get wet, dyed it dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth."

Could any of you wonderful Mahina owners out there take a look in your booklets and see if it reads the same?

Regarding authenticity: she purchased the bag via Fashionphile a couple years ago. Looking it over it seems legit.

Thanks in advance!

Yup, that's "correct." I just checked my Mahina booklet. :biggrin:

When my husband and I were in China, his cousin took us to some mineral springs spa. We wanted to go to the springs, not visit the spa, which apparently wasn't an option so we decided to leave. Anyhow, on the way out, we read the sign explaining the rules of the facility. It was riddled with grammatical errors, sentence structure errors, etc. I'm rambling, but my point is that when I read this care card, that experience popped into my head. I think I would question its authenticity.

When my husband and I were in China, his cousin took us to some mineral springs spa. We wanted to go to the springs, not visit the spa, which apparently wasn't an option so we decided to leave. Anyhow, on the way out, we read the sign explaining the rules of the facility. It was riddled with grammatical errors, sentence structure errors, etc. I'm rambling, but my point is that when I read this care card, that experience popped into my head. I think I would question its authenticity.

Nope, no need. ALL my Mahinas were purchased at the LV store. This booklet is the real McCoy. Now it may have been written by the same folks who wrote, "All your bases are belong to us." :biggrin:

(Reference to early 2000 video game)

Nope, no need. ALL my Mahinas were purchased at the LV store. This booklet is the real McCoy. Now it may have been written by the same folks who wrote, "All your bases are belong to us." :biggrin:

(Reference to early 2000 video game)

Really, OMG. Didn't anyone at LV edit the booklet? I can't believe it went to print. It probably was written by the same folks, lol!