March Madness *PICS*

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
Hey all! : )

I went shopping today and purchased a few new things. Initially, I walked in to LV to buy the Epi Pochette in Myrtille or something in that color only. I ended up buying the Epi Pochette in Myrtille, Azur Speedy, Epi Speedy in Ivorie and the Pleaty Clutch. I am having the Pomme Inclusion bracelet and Azur Keepall 50 transferred from other stores to my store and I should get those pieces fairly soon. I also saw my gold Dentelle Speedy which I will have to come back for on the 15th. It was a great day for shopping.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:

march4018.jpg

march4026.jpg

march4033.jpg

march4035.jpg

march4041.jpg

MICHELLE! WONDERFUL! It loks fabulous! Congrats! As ususal, you have IMPECCABLE taste! Bulk shooping is so addicting, I think it;s THE ONLY way to shop! :P

Hi Michelle, my name is Julie. I am also from the bay area. I am new to TPF. Just want to say hi and let you know that I love all of your new purchases. They are all so beautiful.

I was in Standford Shopping Center this afternoon and the LV boutique were all out of Azur Speedy 30. Then, I looked at a Azur Speedy 25 and I thought to call my friend to discuss about it before I make the purchase. Before I hung up the phone, it was gone. Another lady bought it before me. :crybaby: Then, I went to Neiman Marcus and someone else took the last one Speedy 30 too. May I ask where did you get yours? I love both the Azur and Ivorie Speedy. They are simply gorgeous.