March Madness *PICS*

Hi Michelle, my name is Julie. I am also from the bay area. I am new to TPF. Just want to say hi and let you know that I love all of your new purchases. They are all so beautiful.

I was in Standford Shopping Center this afternoon and the LV boutique were all out of Azur Speedy 30. Then, I looked at a Azur Speedy 25 and I thought to call my friend to discuss about it before I make the purchase. Before I hung up the phone, it was gone. Another lady bought it before me. :crybaby: Then, I went to Neiman Marcus and someone else took the last one Speedy 30 too. May I ask where did you get yours? I love both the Azur and Ivorie Speedy. They are simply gorgeous.

Hi Julie. Welcome to tPF! : )

I am a die hard Valley Fair shopper. I live in the San Francisco area but I drive 45 minutes to Santa Clara just to shop at the LV store there. If I am not mistaken there is one more Azur Speedy 30 in the back. The store is now closed but feel free to call them in the morning (408) 247-1102. Good luck. I also like call the 866 number when I need to locate an item. Hope that helps. :flowers:

the hawaii store has one? i was told i got the last one in the world!! that's awesome for you!

*i only say that because i totally would have waited to think about it if i thought i could get one later. i thought it was the very last one so i had to get it right then. sigh.

i did see someone carrying one this weekend and it looked so pretty. i need to take mine out again.

Hi Julie. Welcome to tPF! : )

I am a die hard Valley Fair shopper. I live in the San Francisco area but I drive 45 minutes to Santa Clara just to shop at the LV store there. If I am not mistaken there is one more Azur Speedy 30 in the back. The store is now closed but feel free to call them in the morning (408) 247-1102. Good luck. I also like call the 866 number when I need to locate an item. Hope that helps. :flowers:

I live in South Bay, so I shopped at both Valley Fair and Standford. I was at Valley Fair on Friday night as well, but they didn't have any Azur Speedy 25 in the store. At that time, I wanted to get a 25. Now I want a 30 instead. Oh, I saw Ivorie Speedy 25 and thought it was amazingly gorgeous! I think I should stick with Valley Fair for now. Will call Valley Fair in the morning. Thanks a bunch!!:yahoo: