Tory burch shoes (post your pictures, comments and queries)

I have the Miller Thong which I LOVE, I also have the Emmy , I haven't worn them yet. I have the red,white and blue espadrilles I LOVE those altough I haven't worn those yet either. Oh and I have to pair of flip flops that I like.

I have 2 sophie wedges (leopard calf hair and black snakeskin) and they're pretty comfortable! I take them TTS..
$(KGrHqIOKkQE1p5zCm(WBNfo,bQFn!~~0_12.JPG

I also have caroline in camellia pink.. they run big so I take a half size up..

I also have a black flannel patterson boots that I take true to size.. they're comfy!

I have the Briza gladiator sandals in anthracite and I took .5 size down. I don't wear them because the metal label in the heel of the sole hurts my heel :sad: even with a pad. They are so cute, tho.

I have the Prescott woven ballet flats in bronze--they're currently on sale at Neiman Marcus online, btw. They're comfy, and I like the slight padding of the insole, but I bought my usual size and they're a little big in the heel. I'm going to have to get those things you stick in the backs of shoes.

Here's my little collection (with my cat Lola modeling in some of the pics lol)...

First up-- my Sally collection:
picture.php

picture.php

Next, my Carol/Kitty Wedge collection (the gold with leopard logo are my ultimate faves):
picture.php

My flip flops (one pair seems to be missing in action, i think my mom took them with her on her vacation):
picture.php

And now the Revas (I have some more at work and I had the classic blacks with gold logo but I got holes on the sides from the way i walk so i had to throw them out:sad:
picture.php

These gold ones are my latest addition and def. my fave revas..they are sooo beautiful:
picture.php

Oh..almost forgot my HG shoesies..forgot the exact name but the box says Pierson Soft Metallic in Anthracite:
picture.php

picture.php

Here's my little collection (with my cat Lola modeling in some of the pics lol)...

picture.php

picture.php

Next, my Carol/Kitty Wedge collection (the gold with leopard logo are my ultimate faves):
picture.php

My flip flops (one pair seems to be missing in action, i think my mom took them with her on her vacation):
picture.php

And now the Revas (I have some more at work and I had the classic blacks with gold logo but I got holes on the sides from the way i walk so i had to throw them out:sad:
picture.php

These gold ones are my latest addition and def. my fave revas..they are sooo beautiful:
picture.php

Oh..almost forgot my HG shoesies..forgot the exact name but the box says Pierson Soft Metallic in Anthracite:
picture.php

picture.php

Love the last pair you're showing! They're beautiful. What year are they from?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My flip flops (one pair seems to be missing in action, i think my mom took them
with her on her vacation):
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Love your collection