Weird

sanatra

Aug 15, 2008
Just curious,

I shipped a package Express International, insured, and online it says it's been delivered but there's no viewable indication that the package was signed for...only a link to request proof of delivery.

Usually when a package is signed for, online tracking would say "signed by J. Smith"

What if a buyer were to file a claim? How would PP be able to confirm the package was signed for?

Just curious,

I shipped a package Express International, insured, and online it says it's been delivered but there's no viewable indication that the package was signed for...only a link to request proof of delivery.

Usually when a package is signed for, online tracking would say "signed by J. Smith"

What if a buyer were to file a claim? How would PP be able to confirm the package was signed for?
I've never been able to see a signature on international express mail. And when I sign up for the notification of who signed, I get an email telling me the transaction can't be found.

I've never run into a problem with the buyer claiming non-receipt and unless the item is $250+, the signature isn't required.