Coach Leather Jacket

Nov 29, 2006
I am thinking about getting a Coach leather jacket and wondering how their sizing runs. I usually wear a 2 in J crew, 2 in Gap, and 2-4 in Banana Republic. Should I get a small or x-small in the jacket? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

I am similar in size to you. Normally a 0-2 in Banana Republic, and around a size 2 generally. I already have an Alexis short trench in the lavender in a size 2. I tried on the size 2 Coach leather jacket earlier this year in light beige... I can't remember the name, but it was a spring release; the 2 fit great. I ended up buying the Madison leather jacket in Saddle that is currently on the website, and ordered a small and I'm glad I did. It is a much heavier leather, so it is more constricting. So my answer would be depends on the jacket.

I should add that I am quite tall and my bone structure isn't particularly delicate. I am 5'8" with very long arms. Coach jackets fit me well as they are made for tall, slim women. The sleeves are actually long enough! Yay!

I am similar in size to you. Normally a 0-2 in Banana Republic, and around a size 2 generally. I already have an Alexis short trench in the lavender in a size 2. I tried on the size 2 Coach leather jacket earlier this year in light beige... I can't remember the name, but it was a spring release; the 2 fit great. I ended up buying the Madison leather jacket in Saddle that is currently on the website, and ordered a small and I'm glad I did. It is a much heavier leather, so it is more constricting. So my answer would be depends on the jacket.

I should add that I am quite tall and my bone structure isn't particularly delicate. I am 5'8" with very long arms. Coach jackets fit me well as they are made for tall, slim women. The sleeves are actually long enough! Yay!

Thanks, so much for the response! That Madison jacket is what I wanted to order. I just looked today and it's not available anymore in an XS so I would have to order the small. Unfortunately, I am not tall, slim, and beautiful like you but hopefully the small will do for me, too.