Must stop watching TV! Instant Reveal - Cabas Mezzo!

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
So I was minding my own business watching a little HGTV on Saturday and the host of the show I was watching was shopping around the city looking for bargains with a Cabas Mezzo. I saw it and knew I had to have it. I have not given this bad one single look even with all the buzz about Angelina Jolie and the LV campaign, etc. etc. But after Saturday I was hooked... and had to have it. LOL! With fingers and toes crossed, I texted my SA on Sunday hoping that there were still some of these new re-released babies left. The stars must have been aligned just perfectly because she told me on Monday that there was one in the store. (She also said that when they first came in a few months ago, she thought of me but I never asked her about it. Funny, huh?) Of course, I rushed down there to try it out - b/c I had never actually seen one in real life before - and fell in love. I was thinking about getting a mono NF MM b/c I love my ebene one but decided that this is a nice alternative to that - although slightly bigger - and it gives me a bit more variety in my collection.

Introducing my new Monogram Cabas Mezzo tote. Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary (Jan.) to me!

IMG_6120-2.jpg

With my Camel Leo Stole. Love this with the Monogram print.

IMG_6119.jpg

Required Modeling Shots :biggrin:

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6137-2.jpg