Balenciaga wallets?

yangyang

May 21, 2008
Hi everyone, I did a quick search on this before posting but didn't really find anything that answered my question.

I just found THIS online, and I think I fell in love with the rose gold detailing!
I know that Balenciaga's leather is on the more fragile side, has anybody experienced any issues with wear and tear after a while? Just making sure I make a good investment choice before I splurge.

Thank you in advance!

That looks beautiful Yangyang!

And to answer your question, I haven't had any wear & tear issues at all with my Bal wallets and coin purses. I find them surprisingly hardy.

I have one from '08 and I used it quite a bit and other than a few minor scuffs, it still looks amazing.........

The leather ages well and I've had no issues with it so I'd say it's worth the splurge ;)

That looks beautiful Yangyang!

And to answer your question, I haven't had any wear & tear issues at all with my Bal wallets and coin purses. I find them surprisingly hardy.

I have one from '08 and I used it quite a bit and other than a few minor scuffs, it still looks amazing.........

The leather ages well and I've had no issues with it so I'd say it's worth the splurge ;)

Great, thank you both so much! :smile: :smile: