• Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket - $495

• Monogram Koala Wallet - $585

• Damier Zip Compact Wallet - $485

• MC Koala Wallet - $675

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Which LV wallets do you have and do you like them? I have been using an Epi Tresor wallet and like to get something different. I do like the long wallet since it can hold more credit cards. However, I have been putting most of my credit cards in a mono mini cles, so a compact wallet should also work. Which wallet would you choose?

1. Monogram Groom Compact Zipped Wallet - $540
2. Monogram Zipped Compact Wallet - $480
3. Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket - $495
4. Monogram Koala Wallet - $585
5. Damier Zip Compact Wallet - $485
6. Multicolor Koala Wallet - $675

Thanks!!

Zippy or pochette wallet of any kind :yahoo:

Which LV wallets do you have and do you like them? I have been using an Epi Tresor wallet and like to get something different. I do like the long wallet since it can hold more credit cards. However, I have been putting most of my credit cards in a mono mini cles, so a compact wallet should also work. Which wallet would you choose?

1. Monogram Groom Compact Zipped Wallet - $540
2. Monogram Zipped Compact Wallet - $480
3. Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket - $495
4. Monogram Koala Wallet - $585
5. Damier Zip Compact Wallet - $485
6. Multicolor Koala Wallet - $675

Thanks!!

I have the wallet with zip and I like it. When you open your wallet all of your items are hidden and not exposed to peeking eyes. Also, you can throw your coins, bills, cards in the pocket if you're in a rush and they won't fall out. Not the prettiest of wallets (that would be the koala in my opinion) but highly functional and a great price.

I have the Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket (also called the pochette wallet) in the new Pomme d'Amour Vernis. I love this wallet! It is so easy to use, get in and out of in a hurry.

I also have a french purse wallet too and I like that one, but the pochette wallet is easy to use.

I have the Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket (also called the pochette wallet) in the new Pomme d'Amour Vernis. I love this wallet! It is so easy to use, get in and out of in a hurry.

I also have a french purse wallet too and I like that one, but the pochette wallet is easy to use.

Thanks!

This is getting harder to choose. I just came back from the LV boutique and saw the Azur koala wallet. It is so adorable. Now I have one more wallet to choose from. Azure koala, mono koala, or groom compact zippy wallet?