A "Dazzling" reveal...

Your watch dazzles beyond belief! Congratulations!

I saw the price tag at Holts and knew that I could never get my hands on it, because when I can afford it (which will be years later), the watch won't be available anymore as it is limited edition.

Even the box is more luxurious than their normal boxes!

Did you test your watch in the dark? The diamonds on the dial will light up with superluminova! It should look really stunning!

Congratulations on your beautiful watch once again! I am green with envy, or should I say blue :biggrin:
You never know, one of them just might have your name on it and pop up later when you least expect it... When this first launched I, like everybody else, drooled over it but never once would I have thought I'd be a lucky owner some day. :smile:

I have tested it in the dark and it really is very cool! Besides the ends of the hands, the centre ring of diamonds plus those on the flange glow, just as if they were stars in the night sky and perfectly delineating the time in the dark. Now who would've thought diamonds could actually be useful? :P

eminere™;20224883 said:
You never know, one of them just might have your name on it and pop up later when you least expect it... When this first launched I, like everybody else, drooled over it but never once would I have thought I'd be a lucky owner some day. :smile:

I have tested it in the dark and it really is very cool! Besides the ends of the hands, the centre ring of diamonds plus those on the flange glow, just as if they were stars in the night sky and perfectly delineating the time in the dark. Now who would've thought diamonds could actually be useful? :P

I hope I become the lucky owner of one someday. The 33mm one was $22000 CDN at Holts, and with my career, I don't think I can save up enough without impeding with my plans to buy a house :sad:

There are 2 limited edition Christal watches that I am lusting over, which I may never be able to afford. One of them is this Dazzling one. The other one is the white Dior 8 Fuseaux Horaires with the gold details and rotating satelite.

And then there is the Dior VIII and Chiffre Rouge D01 (silver). My list of wants is endless!!!! At least my latter options are more affordable.

I hope I become the lucky owner of one someday. The 33mm one was $22000 CDN at Holts, and with my career, I don't think I can save up enough without impeding with my plans to buy a house :sad:

There are 2 limited edition Christal watches that I am lusting over, which I may never be able to afford. One of them is this Dazzling one. The other one is the white Dior 8 Fuseaux Horaires with the gold details and rotating satelite.

And then there is the Dior VIII and Chiffre Rouge D01 (silver). My list of wants is endless!!!! At least my latter options are more affordable.
Hahaha tell me about it... I want the Sharon Stone, the baguette amethysts, the full pave and baguette diamonds, the baguette diamond tourbillon, the white gold, baguette diamonds and degrade grey sapphire crystal... That's a whole lot of house to wear on one's wrist!! :roflmfao:

eminere™;20225971 said:
Hahaha tell me about it... I want the Sharon Stone, the baguette amethysts, the full pave and baguette diamonds, the baguette diamond tourbillon, the white gold, baguette diamonds and degrade grey sapphire crystal... That's a whole lot of house to wear on one's wrist!! :roflmfao:

I know! I guess I can dream for now :biggrin:

WOW! So gorgeous!!!
it is indeed a work of art! fit for a prince!
Luxurious! Stunning! Wow!
I am right! Beautiful watch. (^o^)
:faint: Incredible! Congratulations!
so beautiful! Congrats!
Magnifique!!!
Beautiful bling!
Thank you all for looking :biggrin: