Help! Mon mono neverfull or just plain mono?

Should I get a mon mono neverfull or a plain one?

• Mon mono

• Plain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I own the Mono NF & Mono Speedy ONLY because of the Mon Mono! I LOVE that I was able to personalize it and I chose my favorite color of Red. Surprisingly, the final look is not something that I have to worry about coordinating - the bags are still neutral. Thus my vote goes for the Mon Mono NF.

May I ask what you mean?

I had a Mon Mono speedy and although beautiful, I found it hard to match my color combo with my clothes, but maybe it's just me. Plus, sometimes I got bored because I(it) got too much attention. I've been told that some people who I first met when I was wearing that bag called me something like "the girl with her name on the Vuitton bag"...

I had a Mon Mono speedy and although beautiful, I found it hard to match my color combo with my clothes, but maybe it's just me. Plus, sometimes I got bored because I(it) got too much attention. I've been told that some people who I first met when I was wearing that bag called me something like "the girl with her name on the Vuitton bag"...

oh i see. that's definately something to keep in mind.

I voted for the mon mono! I got mine in August and have been using it constantly. Although I'm a Speedy lover I chose the NF since as a tote it would be a little more versatile (for work or weekends, shopping, etc) and plus the fact that I could pick the lining. I chose fuchsia with ivory and a fuchsia lining. In some ways I love my mon mono more than my pricier bags!