Anybody own a 05 Black City BBag??

thai friend

Aug 7, 2006
Hi, gals, I just received my 05 black city from my friend, I'd like to know the color for hardware (studs?) Mine is like brass but quite very light (almost dark gold) I'm not sure maybe it cause due to the daily use or what? :sad:

Any suggestions? Should I buy new one?:sad: and return this

Hi, gals, I just received my 05 black city from my friend, I'd like to know the color for hardware (studs?) Mine is like brass but quite very light (almost dark gold) I'm not sure maybe it cause due to the daily use or what? :sad:

Any suggestions? Should I buy new one?:sad: and return this

Hi i also have a black city 2005 and i really love it so nice leather.
Place some pics over here and we all will take a look at it.
I used mine veryvery much.

Please show us FX:love: :heart: :love:

i have an 05 black city too and i adore it. the hardware is brass, but i am not sure what you mean by very light, so please post some pics so we can take a look at it.

Thanks you guys for all your kind help!!!:yes: I just have a look at anywhere thread for 05 Black, it's same color for stud....:yahoo:

But my final decision to return this to my friend and waiting for 06 black!!!!:wlae:

I think you'd be MUCH happier with the 05 bag! There were some very nice bags in 06 but for the most part they were a disappointment. IMO, anyway. The hardware should be identical though.

Thanks you guys for all your kind help!!!:yes: I just have a look at anywhere thread for 05 Black, it's same color for stud....:yahoo: But my final decision to return this to my friend and waiting for 06 black!!!!:wlae:

how come??? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: 05 leather's so much better than 06 and the hardwares are the same....if i were u, i'd stick to 05 black:roflmfao: