Asians and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! This pic reminds me of the one with the lady who had several clochettes hanging from her birkin as if to say, "I also have birkins in these color...":lol:

So ridiculous isn't it?

My mother has a friend who actually wore her 3 diamond rings on ONE finger to a wedding. All were giant solitaires. It looked utterly ridiculous. Another felt the need to scream across the room to her husband, "Honey, WHAT TIME DOES YOUR ROLEX SAY???" LOL, another guest actually told her, "The same time that my Timex says." :P

So ridiculous isn't it?

My mother has a friend who actually wore her 3 diamond rings on ONE finger to a wedding. All were giant solitaires. It looked utterly ridiculous. Another felt the need to scream across the room to her husband, "Honey, WHAT TIME DOES YOUR ROLEX SAY???" LOL, another guest actually told her, "The same time that my Timex says." :P

I love that guest! Such a witty comeback!:roflmfao:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]
OMG! havent seen any in this colour! :cool::roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Can't believe that there are people who actually do that. But i noticed people who found wealth instantly (or new money), they tend to let people know in a ridiculous way that thay're rich

So ridiculous isn't it?

So ridiculous isn't it?

:roflmfao: love the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.