Purse-to-go for...

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what purse-to-go works for a nf pm? I would like to get the zipper version. If anyone would like to share the purse they have and what size they got for it, it might be helpful for others too.

Thank you for your help!

Oops ! Sorry I misread your purse size.
Their website says a large would fit. ( the website has size recommendations)
Hope that helps!

Thank you! I should have looked there! I was just searching on the pursebling site...thank you for your help!

My concern is that, when open, the NF MM actually takes a extra jumbo, not a jumbo as suggested by the purse-to-go site (the thread about the new zipper NF shows it and the jumbo is a little small with magazines fitting in on the side, etc).

I figure the same would hold true for the pm...so I was thinking a jumbo, but maybe thats not it...ehhh

THank you again for your help! I will stop rambling now hehe :P

Thank you! I should have looked there! I was just searching on the pursebling site...thank you for your help!

My concern is that, when open, the NF MM actually takes a extra jumbo, not a jumbo as suggested by the purse-to-go site (the thread about the new zipper NF shows it and the jumbo is a little small with magazines fitting in on the side, etc).

I figure the same would hold true for the pm...so I was thinking a jumbo, but maybe thats not it...ehhh

THank you again for your help! I will stop rambling now hehe :P

What's making you want an organizer in the first place?( just curious)
I have a GM Neverfull and I don't use one.

What's making you want an organizer in the first place?( just curious)
I have a GM Neverfull and I don't use one.

Valid question;) . I like the zipper option. The PM NF is not very deep and it makes it easier for someone to reach in and steal something out of it. I like the zipper organizer so that I can zip it right up :smile: