Mischa's Little Sister Checks Into Rehab

Jan 23, 2006
[, Mischa's little sister, Hania, 19, checked into rehab:

...Mischa Barton’s younger sister Hania, 19, has just been checked into a rehabilitation facility to treat her addiction to prescription pain killers. Hania Barton (who just turned 19 on February 18), was getting "out of control" according to sources close to the Barton family.​

The former The O.C. star, 21, is said to be very upset about what is going on with her little sister, but is glad that she’s getting the help that she needs.​

MollyGood Viewer - hania4 / MollyGood

hania-barton-rehab.jpg

http://hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/hania-barton-rehab.jpg

This pic should work.

Mischa Barton’s 19 year old sister Hania has checked herself into rehab.

According to perezhilton.com, Hania is entering rehab for addiction to prescription drugs.

A source close to the family has said "(Hania's) at that point where she could be going down the wrong path and it's being dealt with immediately,”

he former O.C. star, Barton, 21, is said to be very distressed, but relieved that her younger sis is getting help for her addiction.
“Everyone is hoping that this will be the first and last time Hania has to be in rehab," says the family source, "she's young, but she's a smart girl, she will be fine."

mischa_weed2.jpg
mischa_weed.jpg

I dunno, to me this looks like it could be a cigarette, but the paps over at Flynet positive it was weed. And, hey, they were there. There's no doubt this chick gets high (I mean, you kind of have to be stoned 24-7 to date Cisco Adler), but you'd think she'd know better than to smoke weed in the driver's seat of her car in broad daylight, especially with her sister having just checked into rehab and BFF Nicole Richie's recent DUI drama. But I guess no one really does that sucking-in thing with their cheeks when they're just smoking a cigarette. But who the hell holds a joint like that? What do you guys think? What is Mischa smoking?