My First Dior Gaucho - Thanks to tPF Ladies!

stormy

Shepherds Rule!!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Hi Everyone:

I'm new to Dior, having been primarily a Chloe (and a bit of Balenciaga) girl up to now! I just bought my first Dior Gaucho today and want to thank the Dior PF ladies for all of their help. Particular thanks to both Zerodross and MayDay, who went out of their way to answer all of my authenticity questions!!!!:smile:

I will post photos when I get my new bag. Once again, thanks to all of the ladies that made my first Dior purchase so great!!

Stormy:heart: :smile:

:heart: :nuts: Congratulations once again! I feel like getting a red Gaucho now (and a black one...they are my next favourite colors for the Gaucho), perhaps in the mini size because it is SO cute!

Once you start using the bag, you'll see why some of us are so addicted to the Gaucho (and to Dior)...it's just too wonderful for words!

Congrats on the new Gaucho!

What size did you get? If it medium would you take pictures of it worn messenger style? :smile:

I really want a Gaucho - but, only if it can be worn messenger style, the double cannot be worn this way without creating a weird boob-sling. :yucky:

Hi Ladies: Just picked my my new Gaucho and I LOVE IT!!:yahoo: I am a longtime fan of Chloe, but when I look at this Gaucho I feel myself being converted to Dior!! MayDay was kind enough to give me some tips on how to post pics, so as soon as I get some time this weekend I'll get some posted!! Thanks again to all:heart: :heart:

Stormy:smile:

Hi Ladies: Just picked my my new Gaucho and I LOVE IT!!:yahoo: I am a longtime fan of Chloe, but when I look at this Gaucho I feel myself being converted to Dior!! MayDay was kind enough to give me some tips on how to post pics, so as soon as I get some time this weekend I'll get some posted!! Thanks again to all:heart: :heart:

Stormy:smile:

picspicspics Stormy ! we are looking forward to seeing your new treasure ! :yes:

Hi Ladies: I have been trying for hours to upload photos of my new Dior onto this forum but I can't seem to make it work:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: It keeps telling me that the photos are too big. :confused1: :confused1: As soon as I figure it out, you will have pics!!!!

Thanks,

Stormy:heart: