Show me your Kelly Dogs

I happened to be wearing my black gator/GHW today so took a pic. Oddly, I have no idea if this is matte or shiny...I know it's gator (square), and am assuming it's matte though it has some sheen to it. I also have a Pelouse with GHW that's very shiny, with much larger scales, but that's at home so I can't compare....

I do have to say that if this is matte I'm sold on the finish! I have actually gotten the occasional splash of water on it with no ill effects whatsoever. My shiny green one however has some permanent spots :faint:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CrocKD.jpg
    CrocKD.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,090
Wingnut and Elina, you two wearing the black Croc kelly dogs so well. I like the dog better than CDC. I have blue brighton and black Croc CDC but rarely wear them.
The kelly dog is much easier to use. And less metallic look.
The other day wearing Ruby kelly dog in swift. PHW.

I'd love to have more kelly dog in the future.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,729
I happened to be wearing my black gator/GHW today so took a pic. Oddly, I have no idea if this is matte or shiny...I know it's gator (square), and am assuming it's matte though it has some sheen to it. I also have a Pelouse with GHW that's very shiny, with much larger scales, but that's at home so I can't compare....

I do have to say that if this is matte I'm sold on the finish! I have actually gotten the occasional splash of water on it with no ill effects whatsoever. My shiny green one however has some permanent spots :faint:

attachment.php
OMG!! This thread just did me in. I am calling San Francisco tomorrow! I will never have a croc Birkin, but I can have a croc Kelly Dog! I even love the name. But major question, most pics have the bracelet set in the middle hole. I have a 6.5 inch wrist and like things loose. Do you think wearing on the biggest hole is funny looking? No one posted a pic like this. Is it because it looks "bad?" I have a rouge B and I think Fuchsia would be over-the-top fab!! New obsession. THanks all!! Geeesssss......

OMG!! This thread just did me in. I am calling San Francisco tomorrow! I will never have a croc Birkin, but I can have a croc Kelly Dog! I even love the name. But major question, most pics have the bracelet set in the middle hole. I have a 6.5 inch wrist and like things loose. Do you think wearing on the biggest hole is funny looking? No one posted a pic like this. Is it because it looks "bad?" I have a rouge B and I think Fuchsia would be over-the-top fab!! New obsession. THanks all!! Geeesssss......

I have very small wrists myself, I was so afraid it won't fit me but I wear mine set in the middle and its not tight nor loose. You don't want it too loose because unlike my CDC (stays put all the time), the metal part will weigh it down and will end up on the bottom of your wrist, which you probably don't want anyway. Try it on, walk around the store, see how you like it. :graucho: Keep us posted.

Wingnut and Elina, you two wearing the black Croc kelly dogs so well. I like the dog better than CDC. I have blue brighton and black Croc CDC but rarely wear them.
The kelly dog is much easier to use. And less metallic look.
The other day wearing Ruby kelly dog in swift. PHW.

I'd love to have more kelly dog in the future.

i agree! i wanted to get one in a non-exotic leather to see how i'll like it. i wear it more than the cdc. so light and so easy to wear. i want a croc or a lizard for my next one.

I thought I would bump this up and add my own little KD collection along with my other Kelly Dog. Her name is Charlotte York & she has an orange KD collar to match her mommy's orange Kelly.:P

IMG_03440000.jpg

IMG_03700000.JPG

attachment.php

Gorgeous!!!! I wish I could get my hands on a KD w/ GHW.....all I can find is PHW.