Help!

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Hi all,
Just getting educated on the b-bag by reading all your comments and gorgeous picstures,.
Is the "classique" the same as the "first" style?
Help!

Thanks!
ARe there different sizes of the "first"?

That would be a dream come true for me! I :heart:love:heart: the First's shape only I sometimes find it a tad too small for day use... I like carrying water around... Maybe if I send enough mental images of a bigger First into the Universe at some point it will materialize and become reality!!?? :P

That would be a dream come true for me! I :heart:love:heart: the First's shape only I sometimes find it a tad too small for day use... I like carrying water around... Maybe if I send enough mental images of a bigger First into the Universe at some point it will materialize and become reality!!?? :P

ITA, I love the shape of the first. Having that style in a slightly bigger version would be great.

Hehe, my thoughts exactly :smile: I want Classique only bigger and with GH!!

Me too!That's why I bought the Purse because I feel that it looks the most like a big version of the first :yes:

232439031.jpg

232439714.jpg