Chanel on your nails #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to wear Black Pearl today :smile:
3c5f3f04-1.jpg

Gorgeous! One of my favorites.

At first I only thought I wanted Peridot but I'm glad I got all three. They are really stunning. Chanel Fall '11 = WINNING :P

attachment.php

I knew I would like Peridot.... I saw the swatches and knew I would love Peridot..... I swatched it on my nail wheel and am now officially a Peridot Stan. Yep... and when the SA from Macy's calls me I will gladly buy a backup bottle. I was all set to put Khaki Vert on tonight but I'll save it for the weekend. Peridot is going on my nails ASAP!!

l to r Graphite, Peridot, Quartz, Illamasqua Bacterium
attachment.php

BourgeiousStoner, they are not the same but I prefer Quartz. Whereas Bacterium has a pearlescence (sp?) about it, Quartz has this real subtle "sparkle". It's gorgeous and please don't fault my iPhone for not doing it justice. If you're going to go with one, go with Quartz. :tup:

Attachments

• Chanels.JPG
    Chanels.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 582
  • Swatches.JPG
    Swatches.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 453
great pictures! after i received mine yesterday, loved them, and immediately wished i had gotten quartz too. i might go ahead an order quartz and a back up peridot. they are so gorgeous! i'll probably wear peridot this weekend and will take pictures.

At first I only thought I wanted Peridot but I'm glad I got all three. They are really stunning. Chanel Fall '11 = WINNING :P

attachment.php

I knew I would like Peridot.... I saw the swatches and knew I would love Peridot..... I swatched it on my nail wheel and am now officially a Peridot Stan. Yep... and when the SA from Macy's calls me I will gladly buy a backup bottle. I was all set to put Khaki Vert on tonight but I'll save it for the weekend. Peridot is going on my nails ASAP!!

attachment.php

BourgeiousStoner, they are not the same but I prefer Quartz. Whereas Bacterium has a pearlescence (sp?) about it, Quartz has this real subtle "sparkle". It's gorgeous and please don't fault my iPhone for not doing it justice. If you're going to go with one, go with Quartz. :tup:

Congrats Knas! Graphite looks so pretty but I wonder how it compares to OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. I think I will buy Graphite anyway even though I have Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. ;)

I'm still not sure about Peridot or Quartz but I'm looking forward to swatching the testers whenever Nordies gets the new collection!

attachment.php

OMG! That settles it. I have seen a few swatches,but your's really seals the deal: I need Peridot. I can picture on my hands.

^^^Gorgeous!

And, I'm officially a snob. I compare all my other polishes to Chanel. LOL!
:lol:

Woohoo, my order should be here tomorrow! :tup:

Thanks for the swatches, knas! I can tell I'm going to like both Quartz and Graphite :tup:

Jealous! Mine won't be here until Friday. No matter. Just in time for an event I have to attend Sat:graucho: Trying to figure out if I want to do just one nail on each hand or the entire hand. So excited!

Some older colors popped up on norstrom.com yesterday like steel, strong, and pulsion
Maybe they were lost in the warehouse? I did an order but strong was canceled :sad:

So sorry that happened:sad:

Congrats Knas! Graphite looks so pretty but I wonder how it compares to OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. I think I will buy Graphite anyway even though I have Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. ;)

I'm still not sure about Peridot or Quartz but I'm looking forward to swatching the testers whenever Nordies gets the new collection!

That's it!! I couldn't figure out what Graphite reminded me of! I have it too. Ill post a swatch side by side here in a min.

OMG! That settles it. I have seen a few swatches,but your's really seals the deal: I need Peridot. I can picture on my hands. :

Oh yea please get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.