Help me decide!! I'm addicted!!

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I am now in LOVE with the Kooba Elisha in blonde, thanks to a posting I saw today......
Here is my contraversy, I want to buy it!!
The problem isn't the money, I work damn hard and can afford it if I had to...
It's just that my DH has bought me 2 chloes since Xmas and he'll get soooo mad if I buy a Kooba bag and let the bags that he just bought sit in the closet and collect dust!! Plus he spent much more money and that makes him even more angry when I don't use them!
Oh what to do!!! I LOVE KOOBA!! I don't care which bag is more expensive therefore I have to use that one.....I want the new ELISHA and I WANT IT NOW!!! (sorry for the willy wonka reference!!)
So what should I do?
Should I just buy the Kooba and make my addicted self happy?
Or should I leave things as is and keep my home happy?
HELP?!?!?:yucky:

I agree w/ tresorchic, my husband doesn't really know the difference of new and old bags. He only knows of the ones he bought me. I say buy it, use the bags he got you excessively and then start carrying the Elisha (love that bag in blonde too!).

Btw, silly question, what does "DH" stand for? I know it means husband but not sure what the "D" means.

I agree w/ tresorchic, my husband doesn't really know the difference of new and old bags. He only knows of the ones he bought me. I say buy it, use the bags he got you excessively and then start carrying the Elisha (love that bag in blonde too!).

Btw, silly question, what does "DH" stand for? I know it means husband but not sure what the "D" means.
HAHA -I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT EITHER!!
IN MY CASE IT EITHER MEANS DARLING OR DUMB, DEPENDING ON HOW I'M FEELING HIM THAT DAY....
UNFORTUNATELY HE'LL KNOW IF I BUY THE BAG, I'M JUST GONNA TELL HIM ABOUT IT AND BUY IT FOR MYSELF(ONCE I FIND IT!)

Hehe I think it means "dear"

Anyway to the OP, sure, buy it and switch off between the ones he got you and the Elisha. :yes:

HAHA -I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT EITHER!!
IN MY CASE IT EITHER MEANS DARLING OR DUMB, DEPENDING ON HOW I'M FEELING HIM THAT DAY....
UNFORTUNATELY HE'LL KNOW IF I BUY THE BAG, I'M JUST GONNA TELL HIM ABOUT IT AND BUY IT FOR MYSELF(ONCE I FIND IT!)

Haha, I thought I was the only one! But I like your meanings.. darling or dumb depending on mood! Good luck finding the Elisha.. will keep a look out.

Hehe I think it means "dear"

Anyway to the OP, sure, buy it and switch off between the ones he got you and the Elisha. :yes:

I've always thought it was dear as well.

As for the purse, I say buy it! :yes: You can switch the purses easily, and get them on a rotation so the ones that he bought you will be used as well.

I'd go ahead and buy it, and just make sure to rotate your bags frequently. Even if your darling/dumb husband (hee hee, sorry, couldn't resist!) just got you those two Chloe's, he must realize that you have many other equally beloved bags. All the more reason to get another, I say! You may as well have a different bag for every day of the week... or month... or year... :nuts:

Oh, yes....I commented on that post, too. The Elisha is also the one that I favor of the new Kooba bags. I'm hoping that your DH won't mind you adding the Elisha to your family. (then you can let us know just how wonderful it is!)