Burberry haymarket check tote

peace1029

Jul 20, 2010
is this too oldish for a 23year-old?
does the shape looks a tad too long?

burberryoutletonlineshop.net/Images/Burberry%20Totes%20handbags/Burberry%20Haymarket%20Dark%20Brown%20Check%20Tote%20Bag.jpg

my country's boutique is having it at sgd565. so I'm extremely tempted!
wanted the nova check tote, but it's at sgd810. thought this looks like a good alternative ;)

I cannot see the item but think you are linking a fake seller which I believe is not allowed here. I was told by everyone that the Haymarket is for 40+ but I do like it personally and I am not over 40 but over 30. However, I decided on Novas and leather bags in the past because I think the Haymarket is not me, wonder if that is because I find it too traditional. The colored trim versions are much younger looking but I do find the color trims a bit odd with the Haymarket pattern, I somehow feel that the colored versions match the Nova much better. Still, you should definitely go with what you personally like because it is your style, your decision and yuo are the one who will carry it with pride so if you like it do not worry and go ahead.

Hi, that page sell fake Burberry, don't ever bother buying from that page :smile:
thanks for the replies ladies! I'm intending to get from my country's boutique cos they're having a sale. the pic link was just googled ;)

but anyway, decided it's not really my style. better to spend a bit
more for something I'd really love n suits me instead of going for something becos it's on such a good sale haha :smile: