What is your favorite Sophia?

I think my favorite would be the black croc Sophia or the denim python...they're both so pretty and unique. Of course, there really isn't a Sophia that I don't like hehe.

Well, I can't choose because all my sophia's are my favorite. I love all my girls!
P1010033-2.jpg
:biggrin:

One moment please; I need to wipe the drool off my keyboard! :lol:
That's one awesome Sophia collection!

I have 1 regular sophia in clover and 6 large sophia in sequin, blush gathered, bone gathered, gray gathered, purple gathered , and dotted purple op art.... Hmm... I love all of them but if I were to choose only one... It will be the BLUSH...

For me, its a toss up between my small black smooth leather with brass hardware (my first ever Coach!) and my large bone gathered. Its hard to choose a favorite though - I love all my girls, and I just told DH that our first daughter will be names Sophia :smile:

I just got a mahogany one! But I have a question. Mine was a full price delete but my item number inside says F1026-15955 and to me the F means Factory because I have seen others that say H1026-15955. Does anyone know if this is right?

Thank you!

DSC_0218.jpg

I am pretty sure that if it is a factory bag the F would come after the dash before the second set of numbers. Maybe someone else knows more about this. It is a beautiful bag though!

I am pretty sure that if it is a factory bag the F would come after the dash before the second set of numbers. Maybe someone else knows more about this. It is a beautiful bag though!

Exactly - the first set of numbers are date codes (and maybe plant codes as well - where's Hyacinth, Starry or BeenBurned when I need them?) - I think "F" means it was manufactured in June. It's the numbers AFTER the dash that are the "item" number and would have the "F" if it was a factory bag.

Exactly - the first set of numbers are date codes (and maybe plant codes as well - where's Hyacinth, Starry or BeenBurned when I need them?) - I think "F" means it was manufactured in June. It's the numbers AFTER the dash that are the "item" number and would have the "F" if it was a factory bag.

OMG I love all this information. Where do you find it? I am assuming on here somewhere and from lovely people like you guys!

Also does anyone know the style number for the Black Flower Sophia I love it!