What is your favorite Sophia?

I have the large gathered Sophia in Parchment and the large Python Sophia in Denim. My favorite is the Denim Python. Its such a beautiful shade of blue, and I havent seen any others like it where I live!

i would say my favorites (from my own collection, not the line in general) would be the small black gathered and the small sequin. i would love to get my hands on a toffee croc someday!

I haven't met a sophia I didn't like so my favorite is demin python today, yesterday it was my small bone gathered, but I also love my large coffee croc, my red patent is stored away for a rest, so I took out my smooth purple, but then decided my small croc black would go better, but when I needed a go to bag my large black gathered does the trick. For a splash of color I will use my small apple leather. I think I have covered them all except for my champagne which I will use tomorrow. I may of left one or two out cause I have lost track of my sophias, but when I open my closet I still want them all,

My fav is for sure my TEAL sophia . I just love how the silver and teal work together allowing the bag to pop. Its pretty much my everyday bag , I dont know any out fit or color is doesnt look AMAZING with !!!!!!