which Hollywood celebrity would you preffer/suggest to represent or endorse LV,y?

Apr 27, 2011
hi to everyone,

im just a freshmen here on this site so forgive me if someone had already posted this thread, but its just out of my curiousity to hear from all of you guys since we all know its Angelina Jolie now that had been one of the very very lucky Hollywood celebrity to be chosen as the new endorser of LV.

so who do you think would be a good Hollywood celebrity endorser for our famous and much loved brand of handbags?and why?

to the empire of LV,i aint a celebrity but i would love to endorse all your products and represent it LOL... dreamin :P

I would love to see Gabrielle Union or Sanaa Lathanbe a spokesmodel. I never understood why designers think they have to be exclusive to one celebrity per year. I think they should contract a campaign and pick five extraordinary women who stand behind a purpose or cause. Let them each participate in designing an exclusive bag and let the race to the LE's begin :smile:.

I would love to see Gabrielle Union or Sanaa Lathanbe a spokesmodel. I never understood why designers think they have to be exclusive to one celebrity per year. I think they should contract a campaign and pick five extraordinary women who stand behind a purpose or cause. Let them each participate in designing an exclusive bag and let the race to the LE's begin :smile:.

Gabrielle Union would be really an interesting spokesmodel drspock7 ;)

keep em comin guys!

Ever since that LV song she did I kind of picture Jennifer Lopez rocking that job. Or it would be nice to see someone more relatable, mature, and classy like Mariska Hargitay. :smile:

Jessica Alba? Jennifer Aniston? Natalie Prtman? What about Kim Kardashian (she is hot these days....?) ?

I like Jessica Alba! :love: I love Nicole Kidman but she is too godness type!!!

How bout catherine deneuve? Now THERE is timeless elegance.... Put a epi speedy next to her in this pic from "Indochina".... damn.

Attachments

• indochine-2.jpg
    indochine-2.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 59