balenciaga 101?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvsweetness

yeah yeah yeah
O.G.
May 11, 2011
i have been trying to find more information but i dont know which thread to look at or where to go:confused1:

i am very new to balenciaga-- i love the look and the colors and have bought a few recently through ebay and bonanza

i had the ebay one authenticated here and the bonanza ones are from tpf members

my question is- how do i learn what means what? i see things like s/s and ghs, what do these mean? sorry if this is a silly question, i just dont know how to find out. is there any place that lists these terms and meanings for a new balenciaga girl?

so far i am just shopping for/picking out what i think looks pretty but don't know much more than that :shame::lol:

GGH --- giant gold hardware
GSH / SGH --silver giant hardware
RGGH --- rose gold giant hardware
RH ---regular hardware
S/S --- spring/summer
F/W -- fall/winter
etc...etc...hope this bit helps....it' been used all the time and to spell it out is too tedious hence, the use of abbreviations...you'll get it when you read more and more as I have.

GGH --- giant gold hardware
GSH / SGH --silver giant hardware
RGGH --- rose gold giant hardware
RH ---regular hardware
S/S --- spring/summer
F/W -- fall/winter
etc...etc...hope this bit helps....it' been used all the time and to spell it out is too tedious hence, the use of abbreviations...you'll get it when you read more and more as I have.

ooh thank you! this explained so much. i feel so naive. i saw s/s on bonanza, i had thought it meant SHORT SALE- i was rushing like a maniac lolol.

thanks again

ooh thank you! this explained so much. i feel so naive. i saw s/s on bonanza, i had thought it meant SHORT SALE- i was rushing like a maniac lolol.

thanks again

you are sooo funny!!!! I've never ever heard the term "SHORT SALE" !!
what does that mean.... for you? Now I need lvsweetness101 !!!:P:biggrin::lol:

you are sooo funny!!!! I've never ever heard the term "SHORT SALE" !!
what does that mean.... for you? Now I need lvsweetness101 !!!:P:biggrin::lol:

ohh i think i made it up in my head actually without even trying:lol:

the first thing i thought of with "SS" was SHORT SALE.. my definition: seller is in a rush to get rid of bag and is listing it for good price so buyers must hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.