Style The official EVA LONGORIA style thread

Ellapretty

O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
I find Eva Longoria's style very inspirational - her daily looks are very wearable and always chic. She's petite (5'2) and she definitely chooses the right proportions to complement her height. Would love to see your favourite Eva style pics. I'll start off with some of my faves:

Wearing an Old Navy jacket:
attachment.php

Love her blue birkin:
attachment.php

Casual and chic while travelling: (same outfit as above but styled slightly differently)
attachment.php

Elegant in all-black:
attachment.php

(Thanks to Platinum_Girly - I used some of the pictures she previously uploaded to TPF)

She loves her grey and black
attachment.php

Pretty shell pink Coach bag
attachment.php

More to come...

I adore this womans style, so effortlessly chic, thanks for starting this thread OP :biggrin:

A few of my fave outfits of hers (i of course adore those that have already been posted :cool:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 7,126
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6,804
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6,761
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6,730
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 6,841
she is beyond gorgeous:heart:

Isn't she just? She has gorgeous hair and flawless make-up. She doesn't change it up that often - but I think there is value in knowing what works for you and sticking to it :smile:

New thread!!! GOOD! :hbeat:

Thanks - I love celeb style threads - it's nice to have all the photos in one place.

I adore this womans style, so effortlessly chic, thanks for starting this thread OP :biggrin:

I was inspired by a lot of pics in your celeb/wardrobe thread;) - so many of her outfits are chic and wearable. I want her wardrobe!

I was inspired by a lot of pics in your celeb/wardrobe thread;) - so many of her outfits are chic and wearable. I want her wardrobe!

Me too, she looks great whether it be coming from the airport, shopping, dining out or at red carpet events. It helps of course that she is a complete babe and has the most gorgeous exotic looks ;)