SANGUINE Heaven!! My happiest reveal...

This sanguine city is amazing, congrats ! :graucho:

Oooh, great new goodies Sun! Perfect that they came just in time for momma's day too!;). Both are gorgeous! Enjoy!!!!

so pretty, congrats!

Huge congrats, they are both gorgeous. Leather on your city is divine. Enjoy both beauties....:smile:

I am so, so happy for you! Congrats on your new beauties and your bag contentedness. . . amazing! I love the Sanguine EC- it's just a perfect, sophisticated color for that style, so gorgeous; you've got great taste!

Great bags - love them all........congrats!!!!!

Thanks for the pic and detailed description about the EC's inside compartments. You should post some modeling pics of both the City and the EC!!!

Awesome, amazing RED! I love it!

Congrats! I love the color:smile:

Both are stunning!
I love that shade of red...:love::heart:

Maire, Amber, Luxe Diva, Angel, HOT4LV, KLJ: Thank you so much! I am so in love with this color. It is the perfect red for someone who is not able to pull off RT or Ruby (as much as I love those colors in photos).

"L" thank you! Yes, I guess I ended up with a mommy's day present after all....surprise! So looking forward to using the EC for mom's day brunch.

Tsuarsawan, thank you so much. I seriously cannot get over the leather. Need to wear a bib, I'm just drooling over it!

AJ1025, thank you! Yes, the Sanguine EC will be a perfect sophisticated red accent to my special occasions. Usually I wear black or grey for special events, so this will be that small pop I need yet very elegant and appropriate.

Riry: Ugh, the mod shots...Girl! I was hoping to go longer without having to do that. :P I look like a scrub today. Should have been more presentable for Miss Sanguine EC's arrival. I will definitely try for some tomorrow.

OMG I love your sanguine goodies! Is the RH City your second sanguine? I think you revealed the same bag in Feb/march? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

LOVE the color and both style.
I feel the color goes really well with RH city. The smaller hardware helps let the color shine IMO.
Congrats, hrhsunshine! I'm jealous. :smile:

:nuts: Love ur Sanguines!!!!! Its brick red is understatedly classy & beautiful! :drool:

Makes me wanna go search for a Sanguine now! :broom: Hahaha..

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :flowers:

wow, these are so beautiful!! congratulations!!

Wow! Both are amazing. But the Sanguine GSH EC... :faint:

Congrats!!

OMG I love your sanguine goodies! Is the RH City your second sanguine? I think you revealed the same bag in Feb/march? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

how did I miss this thread??? gorgeous purchases!!!! sanguine is indeed a pretty color.
yummy leather !! congrats and enjoy!!!!

LOVE the color and both style.
I feel the color goes really well with RH city. The smaller hardware helps let the color shine IMO.
Congrats, hrhsunshine! I'm jealous. :smile:

Thank you very much ladies!

2shai: Yes, ur right. I did reveal a different Sanguine RH City before. I loved the prior one. It was so buttery soft. However, this one has the most insane wrinkles! I saw the leather on her and couldn't resist her. My other Sanguine City has already gone to another sweet TPFr.

Prizee: Yes, I love Sanguine with RH too. Since it is a more quiet red and I feel it has a more vintage tone to the shade, so RH just feels really good with the color.

Thank you ladies!

hee hee!! People are going EC mad!!!! But they are just delicious - I luuurve the colour of yours hrhsunshine - what a great find!!! I am so happy for you - and don't feel silly for being so happy!

Thanks for the pic and detailed description about the EC's inside compartments. You should post some modeling pics of both the City and the EC!!!

Riry: There are not only 3 compartments...there are FOURRRRRRR. Holy Moly, how many can such a small bag have? The 4th one is the zipper on the outside. I thought it was just decorative but I unfolded and upzipped and voila, another compartment that reaches all the down to the bottom of the clutch. This is some serious potential for organizing. I wish the bigger bags had these many compartments...suggestion to Bal? :graucho: Also here are some mod shots, per your request.

Mere: Since you did your mod shots with your gorgeous Raisin EC. Here are some for you too.

The 4th compartment in the EC
5693525245_9a200a9b61_z.jpg

Miss Sanguine RH City
5694097126_81e4f1db98_z.jpg

Miss Sanguine GSH EC
5693526341_9ab7b70c5f_z.jpg

Miss Sanguine GSH EC with sister Noix GSH FC (my only two clutches)
5694096702_156bb4f3a8_z.jpg

Last edited: