Luggage owners, how do you keep your bag from deforming?

Apr 13, 2011
Ever since I got my first smooth leather luggage, I've been trying different ways to put my bag to keep it from losing its shape. Do you have the same problem? How do you solve it? I'm afraid if I just let it go one, the beautiful shape will be deformed. I guess this doesn't happen to the grainy leather ones cos they're soft and couldn't hold their shapes properly from the very beginning?

I have both a grainy and a smooth calf luggage..

The grainy one's leather is extremely floppy, but I use a purse organizer in it so it helps maintain its shape, plus keep me organized ;)

The smooth calf has kept its shape fine.. it slouches on the side a little bit, but nothing that would deform the shape of it.. HTH!

It would be great if someone could post a picture of the grainy mini luggage sitting by itself on a desk vs. a smooth mini luggage.

I would love to see the smoosh! :lol:

The grainy one's leather is extremely floppy, but I use a purse organizer in it so it helps maintain its shape, plus keep me organized ;)

The smooth calf has kept its shape fine.. it slouches on the side a little bit, but nothing that would deform the shape of it.. HTH!

Hi galex101404, which leather do u like better? I wanna put a pre-order but still have a very hard time deciding. Please help me!! Thanks! *sorry it's kinda off topic. I really need help.* :cry:

Which purse organizer do you use?

Definitely stuff the bag when not in use. Unfortunately, I do not have space to store the bag laying flat.

So far, my black mini has kept its shape rather well although I find the back of the bag is now much less structured than the front.