Pls help Prada Gaufre or YSL Muse

personally i like the gauffre better, the muse is too business-like..but if you're going to use the bag for office, meeting with clients, etc. muse would be more suitable for you especially that it is pretty roomy.

I thought this would be easy, since I have and love the muse, but after seeing the pic of the prada, I must suggest the prada bag. It's gorgeous!!!

I would carefully compare both of them IRL to make sure. I like the strap on the prada. I wish my muse had a strap. Make sure to do research on both! Good Luck and tell us what you got!

I'm partial to (read I'm in LOVE with) the ruched Prada frame bag but it is huge! The Prada you pictured is more unique than the Muse but the Muse is more of a classic. It depends on your personal style. I think the Prada is a more attention grabbing bag. The Muse is beautiful but understated. My personal preference is the Muse.

Probably we're in same situation. I'm also so confused to by muse or different style ( shoulder frame bag) Prada bag. Probably I'll go for the muse. The chocolate brown one is so pretty!