The cutes scarf idea ever!!

For some reason, I can't get the link to work. Go to vuitton.com and click US, then search for the love bandeau. When you click it, you can click a link at the bottom of the item that says "other views, more details." when you click this, a link "how to knot" will pop up. Click that and then 4 pics will pop up. Click the 2nd, it looks like a blue satin hobo. When you click it, they will show you step by step how to tie your scarf like that. I think it is so cool!!

Comme ça?

Oh ya... for those people who thinks it's tacky, don't worry, I don't actually go out in the streets like this! haha Just taking pix for ummm...my personal entertainment when I'm bored at home lol

Attachments

• Feb8.2007.Sprouseleopardscarf.hobobag.jpg
    Feb8.2007.Sprouseleopardscarf.hobobag.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 330
Comme ça?

Oh ya... for those people who thinks it's tacky, don't worry, I don't actually go out in the streets like this! haha Just taking pix for ummm...my personal entertainment when I'm bored at home lol

i don't think it's tacky at all, creative :smile:

i'd wear it, i'd just be afraid of how to get things in and out of my 'creative' bag :smile:

i don't think it's tacky at all, creative :smile:

i'd wear it, i'd just be afraid of how to get things in and out of my 'creative' bag :smile:

haha thanks lol, well I guess if you do wanna wear it, it's not that hard to get in/out of the bag cuz there are 2 "holes" on both sides if you get what I mean......lol

Comme ça?

It actually looks cute in my opinion. I think the leopard scarf lends itself well to this kind of use.

how cute!!! i love it! :heart: :heart: :heart: thanks for the pics, Cecilia!
attachment.php