Anyone else still waiting for their pomme inclusion or flat pouch?

Yup, still waiting on the Inclusions. Unless somehow my mom intercepted my "come pick your stuff up" call and ended up getting them for me for Vday, I haven't been called yet. :sad:

I am hoping to get a flat pouch for V-day. Anyway, I am not sure, but I think that if your store has not received any, them might not? I thought (at least the flat pouch) was a limited item for V-day? Anyone know any more?

i searched around for my flat pouch, but i am still on the list on the closest store to me for flat pouches as they haven't received any yet, although they did get heart purses. kinda doesn't make sense. but my flat pouch arrived today from seattle.

when I called 866-LV about 2-3 weeks ago they said that the flat pouch was widely released across the US. But when I went to my local store (NC)---they didn't have it (nor the inclusion items) yet so I put my name down. Haven't heard anything from the SA (then again, I don't buy from that store too much so maybe he forgot about me :confused1: ). But now everyone is saying that the pouches are hard to find. I wish I did some more calling around back then to other store :sad:

Is it the color (pomme) that is limited edition or the type of style?

I put myself on the waitlist the end of January for Framboise Flat Pouch. I have not received a call yet. If I don't get a call, that's fine, since I am eyeing on some other stuff to buy now.