On The Hunt

OK, I am not picky!! I want another birkin--30cm in a color other than black (would prefer a blue, purple, red or gold--but again anything!!) in a fairly durable leather (togo, clemence, or other), any color hardware...gently used but in excellent condition. Let me know if you see any deals out there! :smile: xxxooo

Would love two bolduc twillies in brown and orange, to cover the handles of the gold togo 30 birkin with GH that I would also love to have...just planning ahead...

The brown and orange twilly at Jemz is already "reserved."

Yes I really like those colorways...ok.I wouldn't mind lime green or black colorway either ;) . I'm firm on the under $600 though :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: .

Where did you get your horse cadena from?

Ahhhh - THAT"S a secret I can't reveal, suffice to say it's travelling a very long way to Australia! It's taken a while to find one...but not as long as the Watering Can took.

LOL - The under $600 is what I was having a chuckle at, I haven't seen a good condition RO for less than around $600 for a LONG time.....it's the most collectible scarf, currently.

600032s00.jpg

DQ - like this? Can you find out the price and PM me?

You're a gem!

^^That is a beautiful piece, GF.

Right now I am starting a hunt for a 35 Birkin in Rouge H with white contrast stitching; leather still undecided, but thinking a smooth leather like box or chamonix.