Target Proenza Schouler bags...???

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Hi guys !
Wondering if anyone knows if they are going to release the bags anytime soon? I am in Chicago, and not able to find them at any of our downtown locations - only on ebay... odd???

Any info is much appreciated...

They have the large black tote and the suede clutch in two colors online (they used to have the linen shoulder bag but it's gone) I've also seen the chain-print tote online.

i went to the pre-opening shopping event in nyc and it seems that the person who is selling the large bag may have also. The shopping bag in the image was given out when you paid. I bought the large tote for $49.99 and the linen purse for $24.99.

Anyway, the prices that are currently on ebay are the retail prices.

I wonder why they are waiting two weeks before putting items on the web

these aren't my auctions:
eBay: Proenza Schouler for Target Chain Print Handbag NWT (item 230088445539 end time Feb-12-07 10:04:38 PST)

eBay: Proenza Schouler Canvas Trapunto Bag Target *MUST HAVE* (item 290080037970 end time Feb-11-07 18:22:08 PST)

This Proenza Schouler Trapunto chain shoulder tote is cotton canvas with glossy patent leather trim and a belt flap closure with the signature twist clasp. Right now this tote is available in the color Heavy Linen and retails for only $25.99. Measurements of this tote are 13" length x 16" width.
B000KHTILK.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

This Proenza Schouler Canvas Trapunto Bag is designed of cotton canvas with shiny patent leather trim and accessorized with silver hardware. The interior is lined with a chain-print fabric and furnished with double pockets and a mirror. The flap top keeps everything locked inside with the twist clasp. This bag is roomy, and if you are on a budget or just looking for a cheap chic bag that has the space then you may be pleased to know this tote measures 13" length x16" width, with snaps allow an expandable width.
B000KHPKU8.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

This petite wristlet by Proenza Schouler is dressed with soft suede and patent leather piping on the wristlet strap. The outer flap with zip closure pops open to reveal a small space for the evening necessities. Measurements of this little gal are 5" length x 8" width. The Proenza Suede Clutch is available in the colors Showgirl Purple and Wild Dove:
B000KHTIOW.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

B000KHVPFW.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg