Fergie Ferg and Josh Duhamel

Fergie arrives at the Diane Von Furstenberg fashion show during New York Fashion Week on Sunday (February 13).

The 35-year-old singer was just one of several celebs to view the latest collection from DVF - also in attendance and pictured inside are Molly Sims and Maggie Q!

Fergie, who wore a kelly green jacket by DVF, said she felt like she was owning the bright color - and we agree!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 660
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 663
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 702
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 718
Fergie comes out to support husband Josh Duhamel at the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday (February 20) in Daytona Beach, Fla.

Josh, a co-grand marshal of the race, has been busy promoting his new Transformers movie with co-star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and director Michael Bay.

Pro racer Jeff Gordon posed for pics with Josh and Fergie, and later told Fergie, “Tell [will.i.am] hi for me”.

“Thank you for bringing your wife Fergie,” NASCAR president Mike Helton told Josh. Ha!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 579
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 544
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 533
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 543
Fergie had to get fat for her role in star-studded musical NINE in mid-2008. That's why her face looks 'bad' or 'fugly' to y'all. Besides that, she was meth-addicted. For me, she looks amazing after all that, her body is perfect. Her face is obviously more fat, but she's absolutely stunning.