Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin

Nov 7, 2010
If you had a 1000$ to spend on a pair of shoes/ sandals, which designer would you choose?

Jimmy Choo
Or
Christian Louboutin..

And reason why???

Thanks in advance to all the stylish people @ tpf..:biggrin:

I must say I can not choose between Choo and Louboutin. I always love Louboutin's fabulous/crazy heels, they are like pieces of art and so tempting with the red sole but Jimmy Choo is also a BIG TIME LOVE for me:love:! I love his simple yet elegant designs.

For me it would depend on what the shoe was for-or the shoe type. For a pump or peep toe I would go CL, but for a sandal or evening shoe, I would probably go Choo. There is no real reason for the selection, just personal taste for me.

I'd pick Jimmy Choo- he does sexy, strappy heels really well. I find JCs much more comfortable than Louboutins, so I end up getting a lot of use out of them. I like that JC has a variety of low, medium, and high heels.

I love the look of Louboutin's but have yet to find a pair I can actually wear. I do however have several Jimmy Choo's that I love and they are super comfy so Choo's get my vote.

depends on what the shoes are for

my passion, love, and all heart goes out to Christian Louboutin (which is why I own way more pairs of CLs than Jimmies). The styles are sexy, daring, and absolute pieces of art; plus Louboutins do NOT go on sale as often (and when they do, they are at less of a discount). So when I buy CLs, I am confident they are less likely to be reduced the next day. I really don't like the feeling of buying a pair of shoes and then a few days later they go on sale. I feel like I've been cheated and the shoes no longer feel the same, like they depreciated in value all of a sudden. I hope this makes sense... lol

however for WORK, I love my Jimmy Choos because the styles are more conservative with a lower heel....

Work is work and I often don't like to work lol, so whenever possible when I don't need to work, the real me comes through and I'm ALL FOR CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Depends on what you want them for. I don't think either one has better quality or designs, so just go for whichever specific shoe you want.

I personally don't usually go for Choo because they are more conservative and usually lower heeled. Nothing wrong with that, just not my style. I think they are usually much better for the office, though.

Reactions: loveydovey35