Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin

Depends on what you want them for. I don't think either one has better quality or designs, so just go for whichever specific shoe you want.

I personally don't usually go for Choo because they are more conservative and usually lower heeled. Nothing wrong with that, just not my style. I think they are usually much better for the office, though.

Ditto.

Every few seasons JC will come out with a few pairs that wow me but for the most part they really aren't my style, same with Manolo.

Louboutin makes show stoppers, super high, and sexy; much more my preference.

Thank you everyone for all the helpful comments..

llgin,CMM,Foxcieyello,Shoes on my mind, fume, Laziza,beachy 10, Dallas, queen Victoria,Kara_n,b00mbaka, CEC.LV4eva,Kett,Alice.fashionforlife,AEGIS,Flip88, Lady Louboutin08..

Decesions, decisions..

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN.

Reasons: Depending on what you like. Jimmy choo can be more elegant and strapy for something more subtle. For me i find that CL makes his shoes soooo beautifully fit to women's feet and the arch and proportion of the shoe and everything is stunning when its on your foot. Also They are extremely unique IMO. But the pumps of CL are like no other!

I'd have to say CL. I love my CLs, and they are so eye-catching. If you're spending $1000 on a shoe, especially if you don't have any other CLs (not sure if this is the case?) then you MUST get yourself a pair. :smile: