Dior Price Increase

Nov 25, 2009
Effective August 30, 2010

There will be a price increase in the U.S. for all leather and patent Lady Dior.

Medium Size: $2,250 to $,2500.

Large Size: $2,500 to $2,800.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am employed at Christian Dior and our staff was just informed yesterday about the change.

Effective August 30, 2010

There will be a price increase in the U.S. for all leather and patent Lady Dior.

Medium Size: $2,250 to $,2500.

Large Size: $2,500 to $2,800.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am employed at Christian Dior and our staff was just informed yesterday about the change.

CORRECTION!

Medium will be $2,450

Dior will have a slight price increase once their Fall 2011 merchandise arrives.

From what I know...

Medium Lady Dior will go up to $2,700.

Large Lady Dior will go up to $3,100.

Also,

Medium New Lock will go up to $2,000.

But that is still a lot more cheaper than the "New" New Lock ( Dior Hypnotic) which will range from $3,100 for a small to $3,700

There is a few styles that aren't going up.... well, for now atleast....

The Granville and LE30 should stay the same this year, unless they decide on changing it last minute to go along with all the other price increases (-___-)

So I know I said prices will up in the fall....
However, it looks like Dior will increase their prices on January 31st

Everything from handbags to small leather goods are going up

Here are some of the price increases....

Medium Lady Dior - $2,700
Large Lady Dior - $3,100

Mini Panarea - $910
Small Panarea - $1,000
Medium Panarea - $1,100

Granville - $2,700

Medium New Lock - $2,000

I hope this helps those who ate debating on purchasing any of these styles.

Just got an email from my SA at Dior. Confirmed for Canada as of February 1st as well! Didn't they JUST do a price increase at the end of August/beginning of September? I remember the large Lady Dior going from $2500 to $2800 the day BEFORE I purchased it, and in the space of 5 months, it's going up to $3100?!?!?

Just got an email from my SA at Dior. Confirmed for Canada as of February 1st as well! Didn't they JUST do a price increase at the end of August/beginning of September? I remember the large Lady Dior going from $2500 to $2800 the day BEFORE I purchased it, and in the space of 5 months, it's going up to $3100?!?!?

Crazy isn't it??

I first got an email 2 weeks ago saying it'll go up in fall,
then last week I got an email saying it'll go up on Jan. 31st!!

And this times its pretty much everything in store.