Batman: The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

tweegy

I'm a Good Person!!!
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
I literally canNOT wait for this film it is the only one I'm waiting on!!! But I read jarring news today!! Anne hathaway is now set to star as catwoman... :weird:

I literally canNOT wait for this film it is the only one I'm waiting on!!! But I read jarring news today!! Anne hathaway is now set to star as catwoman... :weird:

I'd actually see this movie if I got to see the spectale that would be Anne Hathaway in a catsuit.

ETA: What the heck is a "spectale"? :P

Last edited:
Imo Nolan cannot cast females.. The mess was pointed out with mrs cruise and then maggie gyllenhaal.... I really can't see Hathaway pullin this off- I maybe wrong - she has taken some serious roles before but I just can't see it

I have to admit that when I heard the title of the movie and then heard the movie was going to have Catwoman, I thought, "They had to go there, didn't they." :graucho:
LOL
Well he is following the comic .. Nolan really does not have to try to out do the prev batflicks he's stomped them all already..

WTH!!!! The only best women I remember is Michelle P. I also liked the sultryness of Eartha Kitt.

Thank God it's not Megan Fox in the role! :biggrin:

Hmmm... :thinking:

I can't see it (Anne as Catwoman), but I'm willing to give her a shot. Any villain is going to be hard to top after Heath Ledger though. I'll definitely be there!

Hathaway to play Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:00 AM on 20th January 2011
Comments (30) Add to My Stories The cat's whiskers: Anne Hathaway has landed the role of Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises
Anne Hathaway is set to slip into a skin-tight suit to play Catwoman in the new Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises.
Director Christopher Nolan has cast the actress as Selina Kyle, the feline superhero's alter-ego, in his third and final instalment of the franchise.
The 28-year-old is said to have won the role over Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts and Blake Lively.
The part has previously been played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's Batman Returns and Halle Berry in 2004's Catwoman.
'I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story,' Nolan said in an official statement released by Warner Bros.

British actor Tom Hardy s set to play 'the man who broke the Bat', Bane, and Christian Bale will return in the lead role.
Hathaway, who most recently starred in Love And Other Drugs, is now one of the hottest names is Hollywood.
She is set to present the 83rd Academy Awards next month alongside 127 Hours star James Franco.

Dark Knight Rises is set for release on July 20, 2012.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Catwoman-Dark-Knight-Rises.html#ixzz1BbB6nxfm

Ya know, I can totally see this. I think in order to pull it off, she needs to do Catwoman sexy but a little light-hearted - the way Julie Newmar (the only real Catwoman, as far as I am concerned) played the role.

I think if she goes just straight sexy with it, or at all dark, it won't work. But knowing how the recent Batman films have been, I'm sure that's how the role will be written.

The 28-year-old is said to have won the role over Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts and Blake Lively.

Blake Lively was actually considered for Catwoman? :lolots:

Ya know, I can totally see this. I think in order to pull it off, she needs to do Catwoman sexy but a little light-hearted - the way Julie Newmar (the only real Catwoman, as far as I am concerned) played the role.

I think if she goes just straight sexy with it, or at all dark, it won't work. But knowing how the recent Batman films have been, I'm sure that's how the role will be written.

Do you know how many Weinstein brothers she's slept with? I'd be personally offended if she wasn't offered every role in town!

WTH! I do not Care for that chic and the big fake boobs she's always pusing out there.

Thank God for Anne!

In Anne we Trust!