Last bag ordered...seems like the end??!!??

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hey guys.....I never thought that it could happen....

After 4 years of thinking, researching, planning and slowly collecting my lovely Damies...I feel like I have hit the end of my quest.....

I am placing a SO for a noe in Damie and then....I dont see any more that I want to invest in..:shrugs: (thanks to a pfer who used the scarf as the drawstring..the motivating factor that pushed me right over:P )

The new Damies dont do much for me...the sporty seems like a speedy and the hampstead, I dont like....especially b/c these come with little plates, which is a no no for me....

I feel like finally, I have all the classic styles that I truely longed for....anyone out there who have these feelings???? Or am I crazy......:shame:

I can relate. The new lines haven't really appealed to me and I have my list of classic styles that I know I want in my collection. I think I'm about halfway there right now. I actually find myself liking some of the discontinued styles more than the new LE's out there..anyway, once I finish with my list, I'll probably move on from LV, or at least take a break from it.

I don't see anything in any collection that I have to have, so I don't plan on buying anything in the near future. Out of the blue I lost my desire for LV! Oh well. . .other designers, I guess.

What about going for another line?? Or expanding to shoes, clothes and accesories?

Other lines really dont appeal to me...I have only Damies in LV...something about that chocolate leather gets me.....

Shoes and clothes are very nice but...funny that I dont want to spend so much on them as I would my bags....weird isnt it?? I think its b/c I get sick of clothes and shoes quickly.....:sweatdrop:

I keep thinking I've satisfied my LV craving each time I buy something, but a week later I'm thinking "hmmm, what next?"

I was the same way....but my loves were for the styles that has been around for quite a while...so maybe thats why I feel satisfied after getting them....and dont feel any attraction to the new styles....:s

Hmmmm.... I'm not there yet, although I wish I had everything I want on my list. I just started 11 months ago, so I am still relatively new to LV. Best wishes to you! Glad you are done after your SO of your Noe. I can't wait for that day to happen when I feel "done" and my "quest" is over --- LOL --- with the way I'm going, that will be a very long time yet.

The SO noe, will be great tho :smile:

I think so too...I held back b/c of the tie thing but now that the idea of using a scarf...is really appealing...

And I looked around trying to see other styles I can SO...but most seems like a repeat of styles I have and others are not something I will truely enjoy...and I dont want to get something just for the sake of getting another new bag....:shame:

Oh and to add...

More and more...when I visit LV...I dont like the atmosphere and how some of these SAs treat their customers...Im sure that LV is aware of this b/c for the past 4 years...I witnessed plenty....

I sometimes even dont want to go in...I want to order over the phone..but my last 3 orders have been SO so I had to go in with the deposit....I dont enjoy the buying experience....and it shouldnt be that way, even though I get great treatment...I still feel the "higher than thou" vibe there....:yucky:

And no...Im not PMSing....:roflmfao: