Anyone had facial fat grafting?

Do fat injections into the lips count?

No..
I've had experience with that, and most of the cosmetic procedure out there..
:biggrin:

I could never tell if it lasted in my lips, if it stayed it hasn't made a big difference and its been 8 yrs. I have fullish lips already, but wanted a 'boost'..
did it stay on you?

The facial fat grafting to the brows, eyelids and hollows of my face is new to me..

I'm hearing 50/50 on the results..

Ill soon find out for myself.

I had it done Sept. 2008 and I can still feel a little of it in there but most of the fullness is gone. I think I will do it again. I know that it dissolves over time and most of my friends get it done every 6 months. I think after 1 year, 80% of the fat dissolves or something like that.

I'll ask my PS about fat grafting to the brows, etc., because that is...alluring!

I had it done Sept. 2008 and I can still feel a little of it in there but most of the fullness is gone. I think I will do it again. I know that it dissolves over time and most of my friends get it done every 6 months. I think after 1 year, 80% of the fat dissolves or something like that.

I'll ask my PS about fat grafting to the brows, etc., because that is...alluring!

That's what I've been hearing..
but Im getting lipo in my waist and I don't want it to go to waste
My surgeon pointed out a few areas on my face..
I guess the fat lifts brows (?)
He pointed out the eye area, and nasal folds..
I had to talk him into doing my lips
:kiss:

ByeKitty I'm just curious because I have a hard time picturing it: what will fat grafting to the brows (and eyelids) do for your face??
As we age, the eye area hollow out and look sunken..
here are some before and after..(not my surgeon), the results are nice..
http://www.drmeronk.com/hollowed/beforeafter-upper.html

The consensus is that it doesn't last, or a very small percentage takes hold..
I guess Ill enjoy it while I can..

ive been thinking of getting it done for the hollows underneath my eyes and a little on top of my cheekbones to see if they become more prominent...i had rhinoplasty and it made my sunken eye hollows stand out more:Push:

ive been thinking of getting it done for the hollows underneath my eyes and a little on top of my cheekbones to see if they become more prominent...i had rhinoplasty and it made my sunken eye hollows stand out more:Push:

This is the area I'm getting done..
upper cheeks/underneath my eyes..
It seems to be a popular area..
but again, I don't think it last..

That's what I've been hearing..
but Im getting lipo in my waist and I don't want it to go to waste
My surgeon pointed out a few areas on my face..
I guess the fat lifts brows (?)
He pointed out the eye area, and nasal folds..
I had to talk him into doing my lips
:kiss:

ByeKitty I'm just curious because I have a hard time picturing it: what will fat grafting to the brows (and eyelids) do for your face??
As we age, the eye area hollow out and look sunken..
here are some before and after..(not my surgeon), the results are nice..
http://www.drmeronk.com/hollowed/beforeafter-upper.html

The consensus is that it doesn't last, or a very small percentage takes hold..
I guess Ill enjoy it while I can..
Wow.. some of those results are pretty dramatic!
Shame it doesn't last for years, but at least... it looks great :P

This is the area I'm getting done..
upper cheeks/underneath my eyes..
It seems to be a popular area..
but again, I don't think it last..

my surgeon says that he overfills a little bit so when it absorbs you still have enough left to notice the difference...but he waits 6 months to see if the results are as good if not he does it again

I've had fat graphing done twice. Once in april and again in september. The first round kept about one third and the second round, a lot more fat stayed. I am soooo pleased with the results. I took 10 yrs off my face. I had lost a lot of volume at 38 yrs old. The best part is the free lipo from the donor site. I highly recommend. Just remember you will probably need more than one treatment. Good luck

I've had fat graphing done twice. Once in april and again in september. The first round kept about one third and the second round, a lot more fat stayed. I am soooo pleased with the results. I took 10 yrs off my face. I had lost a lot of volume at 38 yrs old. The best part is the free lipo from the donor site. I highly recommend. Just remember you will probably need more than one treatment. Good luck
may i know where you get your fat grafting from? you can pm..! thanks

btw ... i amm interested in getting this procedure done as well.. and some clinics don't offer free touchup after 3 months, but some clinic do.. i think it's worth it to pick the clinic that offers the free touchup right???
because you're getting your money's worth...
just a tip ;)