My new Chanel bag...and earrings too!!! PIX!!!

Jan 13, 2007
I got this bag last week, to beat the price increase!!! It's my very first flap bag, and I love it!!!! It's a Jumbo in black caviar:

stuff026.jpg

Then I got these 2 pairs of earrings too....they were too cute to resist!!!!:love:

stuff019.jpg

stuff013-1.jpg

stuff022.jpg

Ha! I saw both of those earrings at the NM trunk show last week - I almost picked up both pairs for myself, but I'm seriously trying to exercise some restraint right now.

Ohhhh.. I LOVE your earrings! (And the black jumbo caviar is not too shabby.. ;):P). I can't wait to get off my bag ban so I can start indulging in my favorite pastime again- CHANEL!

Isn't the jumbo caviar AMAZING. Sadly after I bought it I haven't really had the drive to purchase any other bags. And yes those earrings are very adorable.

It really is amazing......comfortable, classy looking, and holds all the essentials too!!! I'm sorry I didn't get into this bag earlier!!!! But better late than never!!!!

Now I want one in every color!!!!!:yes: :nuts:

CONGRATS Dawn!!!!!!!! YAY, I'm so glad you finally decided that you needed a jumbo flap, seeing it here all the time made you give into temptations, hahah!

and the earrings are darling!! the heart key is fun while the crystal is classy!