Help find something similar to this YSL blazer cut?

Arae333

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies!! My first time posting, but I have been reading for a long time now. :love:

I really like this YSL blazer/jacket. I am a student though and could never afford it right now in my life (someone told me it was $600).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the neck line from the collar all the way to the curved/heart shaped bust part. I am trying to find something that looks similar. I just dont know how do describe it properly to do a search. I tried corset, bustier blazer/jacket..... but no luck. Hopefully some fashion forward person can tell me the fancy name for the cut of the jacket. Or if you have a link to a store that sells similar one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking at online shops, company websites, department stores, even ebay and no such luck.

hostagenypred.jpg
hostagenypred2.jpg
hostagenypres3.jpg

Also, this forum is great motivation for me to study hard and do well so someday I can have a BIG closet filled with purses, shoes, and clothes that I love!! Star3777's thread is my favorite to look at!

This jacket may be difficult to find a replica of due to its unique lapel cut.

You may want to troll around Yoox.com to see if some other designers have a similar cut.

How about this? It's a cropped jacket though.

Thanks. That one is pretty, I like it.

I wanted one with the curves above and the collar to be able to put up like she (Lindsay Lohan) did.

But the one above is nice. Where did you find it? :smile:

Also, I'll check out the link you gave me Clake.

But if anyone else has suggestion, please let me know. I really liked that outfit. Maybe I can try searching "unique lapel."

I want it to have the "heart shaped cleavage thing."

I'm sorry I am being so picky. :sad: I just had my heart set on that cut or something very similar with the "bustier part" and collar to keep up.

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. I like them all!