Chanel J12 Black Ceramic Watch on SALE!

I honestly would not buy a Chanel watch from them. When I got my J12, I was thinking of getting a deal somewhere. I then decided to only purchase from an autherized Chanel dealer. MM, Chanel boutique..etc. I paid retail, but I have peice of mind knowing they will take care of me should anything go wrong and that it is 100% authentic.

I buy all of my Chanel bags from the boutique or dept. store, and thought if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Thanks for the words of wisdom.
I was tempted! I saw a place that had them 20 % off, but my husband said , " You get what you pay for". So I went with Neiman's. If it breaks or I need anything, they have my back. I buy my jewelry from there too and so far they have taken good care of me.

I would buy it from a department store or Chanel boutique. I've had problems with other watches where I didn't buy it from someone on their authorized seller list and repairs were a pain! That's not saying the watches were not real they were just not purchased from the most reputable source.

joma shop is reputable...

Yup. I wouldn't hesitate buying from a gray market watch dealer at all if I am confident that if I break the watch, I wouldn't whine and be a baby about it. I would suck it up and PAY to get it repaired.

However, the chances of a watch malfunctioning within the allotted regular warranty period (usually 2 years?) if I were to buy from the authorized dealer is slim --- however $hit can sometimes happen!