Nina Dobrev

pb030.jpg

pb005.jpg

pb031.jpg

pb003.jpg

pb008.jpg

pb001.jpg

vampire-diaries.net

Ohhh and her body is insane... would kill to have it! :nuts: She has a super tiny waist, but curves (her waist to hip ratio must be "perfect")... definitely an hourglass shape, but not of the traditional variety!

Really? Are we watching the same show, haha? Her amazing figure is pretty obvious in most everything they dress her in... she wears a lot of jeans and form fitting tops, and her fabulous waist to hip ratio is quite evident like 99.9% of the time! :nuts:

Perfect sense. I think her figure is pretty much the same now, you can't change bone structure and her hips will always be her hips but i think it depends upon what she wears whether you notice it or not. For the most part in her role as "Elena" it is un-noticeable :biggrin:

^I really don't see it. I think she looks pretty up and down slim as "Elena", even more so as "Katherine"
Infact i never would of guessed she had those beautiful curves if i hadn't been looking for candids of her to post here :shrugs:

PS- some more pics:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 2,263
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,366
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,544
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,373
  • n5.jpg
    n5.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1,653
The first time I saw her when she was on Degrassi.... I remember the first episode her character Mia got into it wit' Darcy(Shenae Grimes from 91210).... now she on the Vampire Diaries and blew up... I never thought much of her style...... although it has improved..... and I still want to find those boots she wore on Degrassi.... lol...

Really? Are we watching the same show, haha? Her amazing figure is pretty obvious in most everything they dress her in... she wears a lot of jeans and form fitting tops, and her fabulous waist to hip ratio is quite evident like 99.9% of the time! :nuts:

She DOES have an amazing figure! She's so long and lean. She's shaped like a woman should be shaped. She looks fantastic in just about everything. If I could have a girl crush, she would most likely be it. (but I'm not a girl crush kind of person:P)

I know! :nuts: She's long and lean but with curves... lucky, lucky girl! I'm excited about tonight's episode!! Haha, she is definitely my girl "crush" (because I wish I looked like her)... and that's how I define girl crush (wishing I looked like the person)! :P

She DOES have an amazing figure! She's so long and lean. She's shaped like a woman should be shaped. She looks fantastic in just about everything. If I could have a girl crush, she would most likely be it. (but I'm not a girl crush kind of person:P)