Damier Ebene Saleya MM or Berkeley Bag

hellokitty2

Jul 25, 2007
Hello All...
I just got the "OK" from my hubby that I can buy my LV bag!! YAY!!
So, which one is better to get or looks better? The Damier Ebene Saleya MM or Berkeley Bag? I mean all LV bags looks YUMMY!! But of the 2...which one is tad better? LOL!?
Thank you everyone for your advice...cuz I want to buy it tonight afterwork!!

I'm not really a fan of both bags, but I prefer the Saleya more since it can be used as a shoulder bag when needed. Berkeley can't be use as a shoulder in my opinion. Do you ever consider other damier bags? Something like a Trevi would be perfect! :smile:

Hi earthx...I just checked out the Trevi..I had thought about that bag awhile back(forgot that was the name of it), I remember the reason why I didn't want that one, is because the Zipper didn't go all the way down...it was only straight across...so like if I need to get something out...I would only have a certain amount of room...and the material is harder for some reason.

I thought Saleya was discontinued? Anyway, another vote for Berkeley.

I'm trying to decided between the Saleya and Neverfull, and last I checked it had only been discontinued in the Azur.

My mom has the Berkeley and she loves it. Both bags are nice for different reasons though.

Hi earthx...I just checked out the Trevi..I had thought about that bag awhile back(forgot that was the name of it), I remember the reason why I didn't want that one, is because the Zipper didn't go all the way down...it was only straight across...so like if I need to get something out...I would only have a certain amount of room...and the material is harder for some reason.

What about the Rivington? I love the GM size + it's a better shoulder bag comparing to the Saleya and Berkeley ;)

p.s which part of L.A do you live in? I live in San Marino :biggrin: